
While we were in Utah we took Eve to see Scott's sister's (Lauren) horse. Us being the responsible parents that we are, forgot Eve's sweater and it was freezing out there. But our little Eve can be tough in some ways. Just don't take her to a Jazz game as we found out a few days later.


Raised in a small South Dakota mining town where he learned the value of a sturdy pickaxe and native tubers, Scott is a man's man who knows the meaning of the word testosterone. Apart from devouring freshly slain beasts of the forest, Scott enjoys sharpening his tools, lifting heavy objects, and throwing a ball at a hoop suspended ten feet off of the ground. He also enjoys Romantic Era poetry and Italian cooking.
2 comments:
I found your blog off of the Fife's. Your little girl has gotten so big. I love the horse pictures and the one of you and Eve in front of the tree. So glad you had a Merry Christmas!
Very cute pictures. I love the ones with the cousins. Poor Eve.
I bet she will be a happy sweet toddler. Just you wait. After she gets all her teeth, and starts to sleep through the nights. She will be a new women.
Post a Comment