Monday, February 9, 2009

Who's Daughter is She?

I was telling Scott this morning at breakfast about several things that Eve does he made the comment "Gee, I wonder who's daughter she is?"

To this day Eve still hasn't eaten meat.

My Mom gave her a little shopping cart for Christmas which she loves to use for pretend shopping at Trader Joe's but of course she always asks for a wipe first in order to sterilize the handle.

Eve is always being mistaken for a boy because of the way she dresses.

When she's eating she likes to keep her hands clean and is also sure to wipe up the table afterward.

When we go grocery shopping she is insistent that we have a list.

She refuses to eat store-bought bread.

She always need to eat (a big) breakfast right when she wakes up.

Eve likes to do yoga on occasion and has even roped Bear, George, and a toy farmer into a session.

Eve still doesn't know the word "pink" (she refers to it as orange) and I somehow haven't gotten around to correcting her.

2 comments:

Mindy said...

hmmmmm...let me think about that one.

I love this post. It got me laughing. And I love Eve!

Shauna said...

Haha, a little Rebekah! Have you tried Vienna Sausages? They are little meat sticks that look like hot dogs only made from real meat not the disgusting scraps. You serve them cold so they're a great snack (they are in the canned meat section). We should have a playdate soon w/ the girls now that the weather is warming up! Have you ever been to those indoor playgrounds?