After thinking about it for a while, I have decided to make our blog private. If you would like to still have access just leave a comment to this posting and I'll send you an invite. Thanks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Gird up your metaphorical loins kids, this blog will change your life... forever.


Raised in a small South Dakota mining town where he learned the value of a sturdy pickaxe and native tubers, Scott is a man's man who knows the meaning of the word testosterone. Apart from devouring freshly slain beasts of the forest, Scott enjoys sharpening his tools, lifting heavy objects, and throwing a ball at a hoop suspended ten feet off of the ground. He also enjoys Romantic Era poetry and Italian cooking.
9 comments:
Count us in.
Haha, her sunglasses are so Posh! We finally were free and went to playgroup today, we missed you! Not that much longer and Eve will be in nursery . . Yeah! Hope Scott didn't mind too much, Belize kinda stared him down during sacrament.
Invite me, too! I'm always a little sad when people decide to go private. It's always for the best, though.
I love the picture of Eve. The sun is always out when you're cool.
Invite me! Invite me!
Did you know that I read your blog? Well, I would love an invitation. Do you have my email?
I want to continue to watch that adorable little Eve grow up!! Oh yeah... it would be wonderful to keep up with you too! : )
We would love to be invited.
lemme see! i'll invite you if you invite me.....
leeandestee.blogspot.com
there!
Include us please! Hope to see you soon.
Post a Comment