Wednesday, July 9, 2008
Dancing
I read an interesting article on the New York Times the other day about a guy who liked to travel and would take short clips of him doing this dance wherever he was. He put it together and posted it on his website and before long Stride came to him and paid for this similar video. Here's the link . What's place when it's name comes up makes you get the travel bug?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Raised in a small South Dakota mining town where he learned the value of a sturdy pickaxe and native tubers, Scott is a man's man who knows the meaning of the word testosterone. Apart from devouring freshly slain beasts of the forest, Scott enjoys sharpening his tools, lifting heavy objects, and throwing a ball at a hoop suspended ten feet off of the ground. He also enjoys Romantic Era poetry and Italian cooking.
1 comment:
When I first started watching this I thought, this is kind of boring and then about five countries into this I was rolling. This is the coolest video ever. I especially loved the underwater stuff.
Post a Comment