While I was brushing my teeth she brought me my shoes saying "park, park, park."
How could I resist?
(teeth literally chattering, good Mom aren't I?)
but each time I took her out she would cry and cry
pointing to the water saying
"wock, wock" in the most pathetic voice.
and them she absolutely collapsed.
I should take her to the lake more often.
I should take her to the lake more often.


Raised in a small South Dakota mining town where he learned the value of a sturdy pickaxe and native tubers, Scott is a man's man who knows the meaning of the word testosterone. Apart from devouring freshly slain beasts of the forest, Scott enjoys sharpening his tools, lifting heavy objects, and throwing a ball at a hoop suspended ten feet off of the ground. He also enjoys Romantic Era poetry and Italian cooking.
1 comment:
i love that sleeping picture! i feel like that!
Post a Comment