Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Gird up your metaphorical loins kids, this blog will change your life... forever.


Raised in a small South Dakota mining town where he learned the value of a sturdy pickaxe and native tubers, Scott is a man's man who knows the meaning of the word testosterone. Apart from devouring freshly slain beasts of the forest, Scott enjoys sharpening his tools, lifting heavy objects, and throwing a ball at a hoop suspended ten feet off of the ground. He also enjoys Romantic Era poetry and Italian cooking.
3 comments:
That bottom picture is my favorite--so adorable!
I think that last one is my favorite. Wow, isn't it incredible what entertains little kids? It's always so simple.
Becky!! I am glad you found our blog and that now I found yours! I was cracking up as I read through some of your posts...so entertaining. I must say...I am so proud that you have Iron and Wine on your blogroll. I love that music and I didn't realize anyone else knew about it. Have a great day!
Post a Comment