Monday, April 14, 2008

More photos from the sunny days last week

Eve whacking the poor dog out of sheer excitment

Thank goodness he was nice

Aiu and Yuna helping Eve walk
(we really were having fun; despite the grumpy faces)

Lookin' tough on a Huffy
(Aiu and Yuna let Eve "ride" their bike)

1 comment:

Traci said...

Hey Beck, I must admit it took me a minute to think of a "Rebekah" that I knew.;) Until..."Duh, Becky!" I've had a great day catching up on your blog. You're more than welcome to put a link on your blog for easy access, I've already added yours to our blog! I'm excited to be able to read yours, it's been forever since I've seen you. We live in Woods Cross, so if you're ever visiting home and have a spare moment, let me know and I'll run up to say hi! I hope all is well, as it seems to be. Love ya!