Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Like Mother like Daughter

On Monday afternoon the sun came out so Eve and I rushed to the park to photosynthesize. While we were there swinging away, a mom and her two daughters came and with them they had Bony, whom they tied up right by us. Of course Eve was freaking out. So I asked the Mom if their dog was nice and if Eve could pet it. You must understand that Eve loves dogs with a vengeance. I shared these photos with my family on our website. My Dad responded to the last photo with "Like mother like daughter." You see when I was Eve's age we had a little dog, Puppy was his name, that I loved (see above photo). Apparently I had the habit of holding the dog's snout with both hands up to my mouth where Puppy would then proceed to lick, yes lick, the inside of my mouth. According to Jared Diamond this should help me if I ever decide to invade another country. Otherwise it's just plain gross.


Eve and Bony

How Sweet

A little too sweet

1 comment:

Mindy said...

If my memory serves me well, you and puppy used to share ice cream cones as well. Yes, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. Eve is excessively cute, btw.