Monday, May 4, 2009

Japanese Garden


On Saturday we went to the Japanese Garden not five minutes from our house. It was a mixed experience. The garden was absolutely beautiful with tree blossoms, stone bridges and koi fish. The other half of the experience involved trying to keep Eve from climbing under the ropes lining the pathway, eating the foliage, throwing rocks in the placid pond and falling into the water let alone trying to following the garden rule of being quite so as to maintain the peaceful atmosphere. Scott, bless his heart, offered to be on Eve duty so that I could take some pictures.





2 comments:

Lizzy said...

I love the pictures! Eve looks more like a kid than a toddler. It makes me miss Seattle and your family.

jules said...

I totally meant to ask you today if you'd been to the Japanese garden! Then I saw your post. I lived in Japan when I was in junior high and I LOVED the gardens. I've been meaning to go here for some time.

It was great to visit with you today!