Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Happy Birthday Eve

I know it's only been two years but it seems like she's always been with us.
I can't imagine life without her.

Last night Eve set up two chairs on the floor and informed me that it was time to "checkout." After Scott and I figured out what it was she was talking about Scott immediately got the shopping cart and he and Eve loaded it up. I've gone to a grocery store 3 times already this week - no wonder this is what she pretends play at.

Cart contents: yogurt, mustard, one red onion, one lemon, peanut butter and one Gossie board book.

Swiping the card.

When she was done loading up Scott's bag she then asked if he wanted some stickers, which of course he did, and then said "Have a good one." She was very upset about having to stop playing "Trader Joe's" and get ready for bed. I have a feeling I'll be grocery shopping for the better part of today once she wakes up.

No comments: