Thursday, March 26, 2009

Candles, bicycles, dishes! Oh my!

All in all, it was a good birthday I think. The real highlight was spending two hours at the doctor's office. That appointment was for me. Eve had hers this morning which was only 45 minutes max . . . thank goodness.

Scott and I had been thinking about getting Eve a little tricycle for quite a while now but when we saw this little bike with training wheels we just couldn't resist. I asked if they had any in adult sizes but unfortunately they don't.

Plenty of room to grow into this one. Note the cute bell on the handle bars.

Eve LOVES the dishes and wood vegetables you gave her. She had a complete break down when I put them in the dishwasher but all in all, I think this will be one of her favorite things to play with. Thanks again!


We must have relight the candles, sung Happy Birthday and watched her blow them out again 7 or 8 times. She went to bed asking for birthday candles and woke up asking for them too.

After Scott showed Eve how you suck off the bottoms of the candles when you pull them out of the cake, she then proceeded to eat all of ice cream using her two candles. Wick side down too.

No comments: