In my family there is a tradition for my Mom making us Christmas pajamas that she gives us on Christmas Eve night. So of course I wanted to make a pair which you see in the first picture. But then my Mom was making some for my two nieces and asked if she could just go ahead and make some for Eve if she promised that they would be different than the ones I made. My Mother is an excellent seamstress (see pictures below) so of course I said that would be fine. But then my Mother in-law had two pairs of pjs that she had bought waiting for Eve when we arrived. Oh well. I guess you can never have enough Christmas pajamas.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Raised in a small South Dakota mining town where he learned the value of a sturdy pickaxe and native tubers, Scott is a man's man who knows the meaning of the word testosterone. Apart from devouring freshly slain beasts of the forest, Scott enjoys sharpening his tools, lifting heavy objects, and throwing a ball at a hoop suspended ten feet off of the ground. He also enjoys Romantic Era poetry and Italian cooking.
No comments:
Post a Comment