Monday, December 8, 2008

ABC Book

For Christmas this year I wanted to give Scott something from Eve so I'm putting together an ABC Book of all of Eve's favorite things. My two sisters are also doing one for their husbands and so these pictures are mostly for them.

B for Bear

C for chocolate chip (before)

C for chocolate chip (after)

K for kitty
(I called a pet store nearby and asked if I could come take picture with their cat for a Christmas present)

L for lunch

O for oranges

S for slide

Y for yoga

Z for zipper
(I liked this one because it reminds me of Superman)

4 comments:

Julia said...

Rebekah, that is such a great idea. The pictures are so adorable!

Kirsten and Steve said...

You guys are so festive! Reading your blog makes me excited for the holidays even more!

Lizzy said...

Let's just say I'm in love with your daughter.

KLynn said...

Becky and Scott

I love your blog--it is so fun and clever to read-and of course the pictures of Eve are just the best! Mom