.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Gird up your metaphorical loins kids, this blog will change your life... forever.


Raised in a small South Dakota mining town where he learned the value of a sturdy pickaxe and native tubers, Scott is a man's man who knows the meaning of the word testosterone. Apart from devouring freshly slain beasts of the forest, Scott enjoys sharpening his tools, lifting heavy objects, and throwing a ball at a hoop suspended ten feet off of the ground. He also enjoys Romantic Era poetry and Italian cooking.
5 comments:
She looks like she's discovered the greatest thing on earth! So cute.
How cute...is that the same caramel apple recipe that Ilona uses? Yummy! Will you guys be around for the holidays? Hope we'll get to see you...way to go on your Christmas projects, too -- they are way cute!
i love manheim steamroller! i think i need to bust out my 10+ cds!
I just made carmel apples for the first time yesterday. Not that great. Maybe I need your recipe. I also need to talk to you about the clothes that you have been making for Eve.
The recipe is linked to the post for the cupcakes thingys, it's really really easy and you will LOVE IT! Well, I'm not 110% sure but probably 100%sure if you like sweets at all. :) I want to have you girls over to play soon, let me know a good day!
Post a Comment