Yesterday the weather was absolutely gorgeous so we , naturally , headed off to the park. This was good because I had wanted to take some pictures of Eve in order to make Mother's Day cards for Scott's and my mothers. However, between a passing dog and the swings we had a hard time getting Eve to stay still. I got the brilliant idea to give her my open Burt's Bees Wax lip balm.
She's happy but not the best looking photo prop I've seen.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Raised in a small South Dakota mining town where he learned the value of a sturdy pickaxe and native tubers, Scott is a man's man who knows the meaning of the word testosterone. Apart from devouring freshly slain beasts of the forest, Scott enjoys sharpening his tools, lifting heavy objects, and throwing a ball at a hoop suspended ten feet off of the ground. He also enjoys Romantic Era poetry and Italian cooking.
3 comments:
Eve is too cute... and by the way I love your new hairdo! You're gorgeous.
Nothing's as fun as an open container of lip balm. My kids have decimated more of my chapstick than I care to remember.
Ahhhh, its her favorite!
Post a Comment