Last Friday a Japanese friend of mine (Saeka for those of you who may know her) had me over for lunch. And we're not talking pb&j here. We had four or five different kinds of sushi and for dessert we had black sesame seed pudding (all homemade of course) which as you can see, was a favorite of Eve's. I haven't had sushi since before I was pregnant and I've missed it so much. And ever since moving to Seattle I've been wanting to make sushi because of all the (in Aladin merchant voice) fresh fish. Needless to say, I was so excited to see how it's done by a pro. Saeka if you're reading this, thanks again!
Monday, February 4, 2008
Sushi and Black Seasame Seed Pudding
Last Friday a Japanese friend of mine (Saeka for those of you who may know her) had me over for lunch. And we're not talking pb&j here. We had four or five different kinds of sushi and for dessert we had black sesame seed pudding (all homemade of course) which as you can see, was a favorite of Eve's. I haven't had sushi since before I was pregnant and I've missed it so much. And ever since moving to Seattle I've been wanting to make sushi because of all the (in Aladin merchant voice) fresh fish. Needless to say, I was so excited to see how it's done by a pro. Saeka if you're reading this, thanks again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Raised in a small South Dakota mining town where he learned the value of a sturdy pickaxe and native tubers, Scott is a man's man who knows the meaning of the word testosterone. Apart from devouring freshly slain beasts of the forest, Scott enjoys sharpening his tools, lifting heavy objects, and throwing a ball at a hoop suspended ten feet off of the ground. He also enjoys Romantic Era poetry and Italian cooking.
1 comment:
Did the pudding happen to have some of Uncle Ernie's moonshine in it? Eve looks pretty knocked out. Give her some Excedrin--it'll perk her right up.
Post a Comment