Lunch today consisted of some creamy whole-milk yogurt mixed with delicious pureed squash (I always want to try it thinking it's apricot yogurt). Taking advantage of such a moment, I've put together a little photo essay on the artistic qualities of lunch with a 8 month-old.
Monday, December 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Raised in a small South Dakota mining town where he learned the value of a sturdy pickaxe and native tubers, Scott is a man's man who knows the meaning of the word testosterone. Apart from devouring freshly slain beasts of the forest, Scott enjoys sharpening his tools, lifting heavy objects, and throwing a ball at a hoop suspended ten feet off of the ground. He also enjoys Romantic Era poetry and Italian cooking.
1 comment:
Rebekah...I just found your blog. Your daughter is beautiful. I love blogdom...it makes it easy to keep up with people.
Glad to see she is born and happy and healthy.
Post a Comment