Monday, December 17, 2007
Christmas Spirit is My Excuse
Two years ago Scott and I went to the Tabernacle Choir Christmas Concert and heard the most amazing concert. The guest artist was soprano Renee Fleming (attachment of one of the pieces sung at the concert) which, given the fact that the tickets were free, was a chance of a lifetime to hear in person. The next year for Christmas I got the dvd of the concert and that brings us to this posting. The past few weeks Scott has been working late and it has been rainy and I'm excited for Christmas which basically adds up to me watching said dvd not once, not twice, but four times. It's great and I'd watch it again in a heartbeat.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Raised in a small South Dakota mining town where he learned the value of a sturdy pickaxe and native tubers, Scott is a man's man who knows the meaning of the word testosterone. Apart from devouring freshly slain beasts of the forest, Scott enjoys sharpening his tools, lifting heavy objects, and throwing a ball at a hoop suspended ten feet off of the ground. He also enjoys Romantic Era poetry and Italian cooking.
1 comment:
I wasn't so fortunate to be at the concert, but we have been watching the DVD regularly since mid-October. She is SOOO fabulous! I love to hear Claire trying to sing like Renee when she doesn't know I am listening! Also fabulous!
Post a Comment