Last week Eve and I were able to go see the musical Mary Poppins at the Kennedy Center. We were on the very back row of the balcony and, like all real plays, it didn't start until late so I was worried if Eve would make it through the full two hours. I needn't have worried. She was literally on the edge of her seat clutching her playbill the entire time. It took a few days to recover from her late night but we both had a magical time.
Eve wanted to say something about the play too. Here it is:
,k
k,k,<,M,<,,/..k'k'k'kjk]i\i\]i\\u\]iui;;mm;mlm'immll;lgillliu;;luililiol;olo;ii;,;l;,,'''',,
. xx'x'xcrfedg∆jjjjeeyeynxxejejxjsauu8u3994004o3lkpbkhjfjkfjkdkjjdvjituiv,v.mmdmdmmcnccnnbzaxjryeywqrqywho23kloslssl


Raised in a small South Dakota mining town where he learned the value of a sturdy pickaxe and native tubers, Scott is a man's man who knows the meaning of the word testosterone. Apart from devouring freshly slain beasts of the forest, Scott enjoys sharpening his tools, lifting heavy objects, and throwing a ball at a hoop suspended ten feet off of the ground. He also enjoys Romantic Era poetry and Italian cooking.
3 comments:
She looks like she is having the time of her life!!! :)
great photo! It captures the moment perfectly.
Eve's comments were wonderful! I understand completely. Thanks for doing such special things with her--it makes for great memories.
Post a Comment