I feel as though I've just walked into a tremendous darkened warehouse. Fumbling for the light switch I'm anxious for some sound just to break the eerie quiet. Silently, Rebekah slides up behind me and says in a husky voice, "That's no space station..." Accustomed as I am to her quoting of random movie lines I politely respond, "Yes sweetheart, that's right, it's not a space station. It's a tremendous darkened warehouse, which metaphorically represents our new blog." "Yes, it's our density," she says, "I mean, our destiny."
And so, due to popular demand, we are now launching ourselves full throttle onto the internet superhighway. Please don't boo us off the stage.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Raised in a small South Dakota mining town where he learned the value of a sturdy pickaxe and native tubers, Scott is a man's man who knows the meaning of the word testosterone. Apart from devouring freshly slain beasts of the forest, Scott enjoys sharpening his tools, lifting heavy objects, and throwing a ball at a hoop suspended ten feet off of the ground. He also enjoys Romantic Era poetry and Italian cooking.
10 comments:
Let me be one of the first to congratulate you on your new arrival. S/he is gorgeous! I look forward to many happy days of stalking you through your blog.
How fun!
I can hardly write for laughing. Thank you both.
Welcome to the world of blogging. You can check out our new daughter at www.troyandnancee.blogspot.com. How are you guys?
Simply marvelous!
You guys are so funny
what a cute little blogi you've created!
Wow...I actually think I know less about you guys after reading your blog. But then, maybe I really know too much now...
Besides, everything has a blog, even animals and spiders.
ha ha ha!! you guys are hilarious! have you seen the he-man/four-non blondes video? check this out:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=VDHHYTCoLQU
you should embed it in your blog. hey- send me an email to barsulu@gmail.com so i can put you on my mostly weekly blogmail (not at all like blackmail).
peace
um, sorry- that was me not leslie
um... sorry to keep posting, but it chopped the URL in the previous post
http://youtube.com/watch
?v=VDHHYTCoLQU
ok, there it is again- (re-assembly and batteries required)
Post a Comment